You may read more about What is a Will and Why it is required. Now that you know all the specifications that will help you create a valid Will , here are some tips that will assure you a smoother execution of the same. We recommend the following guidelines to keep in mind:
- Before creating a Will, one must gather information related to all assets and wishes.
- A Will can be hand-written or typed. It is to be written clearly specifying one’s personal details, family details, property details, bequeath details, and details of both witnesses.
- One must make sure that his/her Will is created when one is mentally sound, without any fear, force, coercion, or undue influence.
- While signing a Will document on plain paper, you must invite two witnesses to sign on all the pages in their presence and allow them both to witnesses your signature on all pages. This document become your Legal Will which is accepted across India by authorities and courts of law.
- One may simply take the assistance of a family member or a legal professional, wealth advisor for drafting a Will for his/her willful estate or business succession planning. Various Will executor services
- Our team is happy to help you the moment you drop a query and no one will ever know that you have made a Will. It is 100% confidential.