Want to avail our services of legally binding a Will?
- Easy Process for creating a Will through your mode of choice
- Assured confidentiality, reliability of your Personal Data
- Will drafted by experienced Legal Experts
- Help you provide all your Assets detail in a Systematic manner
- Simple & Convenient way to secure wealth distribution
WHY SHOULD YOU MAKE YOUR WILL?
To Avoid Family Disputes
When you pass away without a Will, your estate can be a root cause of dispute among your family members. These disputes might break your family. A categorical division of assets will ensure peaceful distribution of assets.
Having a Will reduces legal complications
Protect your loved ones by writing your Will so that your relatives or strangers cannot claim false stake in your assets and money. It can take upto 5 years for your family members to get your assets in the absence of a Will.
To ensure guardianship of minor children
If you pass away before your children are adults, not having a proper guardian might jeopardise their future. You can appoint a guardian only through a Will otherwise the court appoints guardians which are as per the law.
To control who receives your assets
If you pass away without a Will, your assets are passed to your successors as per the laws of inheritance and not by your choice. By making a Will, you choose who gets a share in your estate after your demise.